Powered by a unique blend of UK grown seed oils rich in omegas and essential fatty acids, this silky cream cleanser gently melts away makeup and impurities whilst simultaneously nourishing and softening skin. Enriched with a unique soothing complex – comprised of anti-inflammatory rosemary, cornflower and chamomile extracts – which works alongside refreshing rose water and hydrating aloe, its luxurious texture helps to reduce redness and protect dry, delicate areas. Restoring and rebalancing dehydrated skin, glycerine and squalane help to prevent moisture loss and leave skin feeling soft, supple and glowing.
- Aloe Vera Gel which is heralded for its hydrating and skin-soothing properties
- Glyerin a humectant which helps skin to retain its moisture levels
- Squalene which helps to prevent moisture loss while boosting skin’s suppleness
- Rose water distilled from delicate rose petals and renowned for its soothing, antioxidant properties
- UK grown seed oils blend – a blend of five UK-sourced seed oils rich in omegas and fatty acids to nourish skin
- Olivanna’s signature soothing complex – a combination of rosemary, cornflower and chamomile extracts to help calm reactive skin
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Tripelargonin, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Extract, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol
Gently massage 2-3 pumps into damp skin, morning or evening. Rinse face thoroughly with warm water using a konjac sponge or clean muslin cloth and pat dry.
What skin type is this cleanser designed for?
This cleanser cleanser suits all skin types from oily to dry, dehydrated skin and is suitable for both morning and evening use.
Can this cleanser be used to remove eye makeup?
We are currently ophthalmologically testing this cleanser but would not recommend using a large amount around the delicate eye area.
What should I use to remove the cleanser?
You can use your fingertips, konjac sponge or muslin cloth warmed with water to gently remove product from the face.